Oh they’ll screw you over, my friend. It’s they and them and God only knows who else. Watch out. They’ll get you. Here’s how. Be warned. Make sure they charged you the sale price on those hot-pockets. That cashier…she looks shifty. That was a buck-and-a-half savings. That adds up.
Some ways they “get you”:
1. With the old bait & switch
2. On the extra toppings and extra-large sodas
3. By artfully making it look like a real cashier’s check
4. Under the “FCC Line Charge” and idiotic and intelligible taxes
5. By filling you up on the delicious free bread
6. By standing behind you and tapping you on the far shoulder so when you turn to look, there’s no one standing there
7. By throwing in a non-existent coat of Tru-Coat
8. By filling their pockets with blank Scrabble tiles
9. Coming and going
10. By omitting number 10.
Be careful out there.